12/7 - 8 solving inequality problems
Solve and graph each inequality.
Additional Practice Problems further below
12/9 - 6 word problems (solve, don't graph)
(1) The product of nine and x is greater than six more than the product of three and x.
(2) Mrs. Scott decided that she would spend no more than $120 to buy a jacket and a skirt. If the price of the jacket was $20 more than 3 times the price of the skirt. Find the highest possible price of the skirt?
(3) Stephanie weighs 3 times as much as Rachel. Both weights are whole numbers and the sum of their weights is less than 160 pounds. Find the greatest possible weight for each girl.
(4) Six more than two times a certain number is less than the number increased by twenty. Find the numbers that satisfy this condition.
(5) Two consecutive even integers are such that their sum is greater than 98 decreased by twice the larger. Find the smallest possible values for the integers.
(6) Mrs. Smith wrote "Eight less than three times a number is greater than fifteen" on the board. If x represents the number, write an inequality that is a correct translation of this statement.
12/10 - Quizizz - Game code 91875, bring your work
12/11 - Work #1-9 on 2nd study guide above