12/7 - 8 solving inequality problems
Solve and graph each inequality.
12/8 - Study Guide
Additional practice problems further below
12/ 10 - Unit 4 Test
12/11 - Ratio word problems
1. A recipe calls for 6 eggs to make 15 pancakes. How many eggs are needed to make 70 pancakes?
2. Sandra drove 126.2 miles in 2 hours at a constant speed. How long would it take her to drive 189.3 miles at the same speed?
3. Carmen earned $144 for 18 hours of work. At this rate, how much will she earn for 36 hours of work?
4. Nine apples cost $2.61. How much will 4 dozen apples cost?
5. In order to determine her pulse rate, Sondra’s nurse count 23 beats in 20 seconds. At this rate, how many beats would she have in 1 minute?
6. Parker uses a cookie recipe that requires ¾ cup of sugar to make 33 cookies. If Parker only wants to make 11 cookies, how much sugar should he use?